Thank you for your interest in Saint John the Baptist Elementary. To enroll your child(ren):
1. Complete and submit the application
2. Submit a copy of the following
- Birth Certificate,
- Baptism Certificate (if applicable)
- Most Recent Report Card
- Immunization Record, and
- $35 nonrefundable application fee
3. Ensure that your child attends the Kindergarten Readiness Screening/Entrance Exam
Please note that incomplete application packets, including completion of the Kindergarten Readiness Screening/Entrance Exam, will not be considered.
Acceptance is based on a space available basis and the student meeting criteria established by Saint John the Baptist Elementary.
- September: Application packets available in the school office and on the website.
- February: New Student Applications due and Kindergarten Readiness Screening/Entrance Exam.
- March: Acceptance letters sent after review of total application, including Kindergarten Readiness Screening/Entrance Exam.
- March – August: Student Applications Accepted; Rolling Admissions based on space available basis.
Please send completed application packets to:
Kim Anderson, Administrative Assistant
Saint John the Baptist Elementary
300 East 11800 South
Draper, Utah 84020