How to Apply
Elementary School is a time of discovery, growth, and establishing good habits for a lifetime of learning. At Saint John the Baptist, we believe very strongly in educating the whole child, building a foundation of academics, morals, and spirituality that will serve them throughout their academic careers and beyond.
While our approach is centered in the best traditions of the Catholic faith, we open our doors to students from all faith traditions and throughout the Wasatch Front community.
Applications are available at the beginning of the school year in September and are due, along with an application fee and other documentation, in February. Students are required to undergo an Educational Assessment. Students are also required to provide proof of immunization.
Acceptance is based upon the child’s ability to meet the criteria set forth by Saint John the Baptist Elementary as well as available space.
To enroll your child(ren) complete and submit the online application along with the following:
- Birth Certificate (Required upload with application),
- Immunization Record (Required upload with application)
- Baptism Certificate (if applicable)
- Most Recent Report Card, and
- $75 nonrefundable application fee – paid online when submitting the application
Current Year Admissions
- On-going applications will be accepted for the 2019-20 school year. Please inquire by emailing or calling Kim Anderson, email@example.com or by phone at 801-984-7684.
Admissions Timeline 2020-21:
- September: Application information available in the school office and on the website.
- February: New Student Applications due and Kindergarten Readiness Screening/Educational Assessment.
- March: Acceptance letters sent after review of total application, including Kindergarten Readiness Screening/Educational Assessment.
- March-August: Student Applications Accepted; Rolling Admissions based on space available basis.
Application questions may be directed to Kim Anderson, firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 801-984-7684